JOB: Back-Up Bingo Clerk
Download the notice as a PDF (14KB).
The Agdaagux Tribe is accepting applications for the following Position:
Back-Up Bingo Clerk
Status: Part Time-Permanent
Post Date: 1/10/2022
Close Date: Open Until Filled
Role and Responsibilities:
• Open and Operate Bingo
• Sell Pull tabs/bingo supplies
• Clean building after each bingo
• Pull tab Inventory
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must be eligible for State of Alaska Gaming License
• Gaming Experience Preferred (will train if needed)
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ensuring proper pay outs.
• Good with handling money
• Knowledge of State of Alaska Gaming Regulations.
• Proficient skills in the use of computers, registers and other equipment if needed.
• Accurately complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Availability to work evenings, weekends, or other irregular hours.
• Ability to effectively work with the public in a positive and cheerful manner.
• Reports to ATC Gaming Coordinator.
Please stop by the ATC Office for an application, or call if you have any questions 497-2648.